1. The following goods will be palletised and will require offloading by forklift at the buyers premises although our courier will drop off `curb-side` using a tail lift:-
a) All blast pots.
b) All blast pot packages.
c) 40 x 25kg blasting grit.
d) 1 tonne bulk bags of blasting grit.
e) 1 tonne pallets of Jblast.
2. When ordering from Ireland, please email stating full address, contact number and postcode (if applicable) for a delivery quote. Without this information we will be unable to process your order.
3. We aim to deliver stock items to all areas within three working days with the exception of Eire which is four to six days in order to keep delivery costs down for our valued customers.
4. Deliveries to UK Offshore Islands are subject to further surcharge. Please enquire.
5. Please ensure someone is available to sign for goods as any returns will incur further delivery costs.
6. Please supply us with a contact telephone number as delivery of your goods will be delayed without this information.
7. International customers are very welcome but please obtain a delivery quote first.
8. Please make all delivery enquiries by email. Our dedicated team will process all enquiries as quickly as possible. Your order is important to us!
9. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods, howsoever caused, nor for any consequential loss or damage suffered by the Buyer arising therefrom. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by the Seller in writing. The Goods may be delivered by the Seller in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving reasonable notice to the Buyer.